Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Commander's Palace Brunch


Justin took me out to Commander's Palace to celebrate that I passed Step 2. It's one of my favorite places to go for brunch and it definitely didn't disappoint. I had the turtle soup as an appetizer, huckleberry pancakes with candied pecans, white chocolate, and syrup, and then the bread pudding soufflé as dessert. The waitress even wrote "Congratulations" around the soufflé! It made me feel really special.


Justin ended up having a crab quiche as an appetizer, the "sportsman's breakfast" which was duck topped with an egg on top of a sweet potato griddle cake, and then a creole cheesecake for dessert. He wasn't a big fan of the sportsman's breakfast because he felt like there was too little duck and too much egg. The crab quiche was so delicious though. I would definitely get that again. Anyway here are the pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment